Wednesday, August 11, 2010

You're A Princess

Hello Friends!  How are you all doing?  I hope you're all wonderful and having a great week so far!

As you know, this week we're having "Sparkles and Bling" .. oooooh ... I love it!!!  Where can you go wrong with Sparkles and Bling?  You simply can't!  hehe!

I thought Princess Tilda fit perfectly for the theme, and so I've used this adorable image:





The Fun Stuff:
Papers:  K&Co
Medium:  Prisma Colored Pencils

I hope to see you take part in our challenge!  We still have our awesome sketch by our lovely Susan still going on until August 14th!  And throughout the rest of the week, my awesome fellow DT's will surely inspire you to whip out your supplies and have fun!  :)

Hope you have a WONDERFUL day!!!

Hugs,
Elise

3 comments:

Patricia Mae said...

Elise she is so pretty I love it. I love it on the clear card, I have to try that sometime. Very nice.
~Patricia

Shirley N said...

Hi Elise! OMWord this card is amazing--I just love how you do these clear cards, it is just gorgeous! Your layout front and back is so beautiful and your coloring is amazing! This is yet another gorgeous work of art!!!

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

This is a beautiful card, I love the use of the acetate in the back!

Related Posts with Thumbnails