Friday, August 13, 2010

Sparkle And Bling Made For A Princess

Who loves to make a card with lots of Sparkle and Bling.
Yep that would be ME!!
I like to call myself the self proclaimed Queen of Bling.
There is not a card I don't bling up. I love it.
Well this week at The Beary Scrap Design Team Blog it's
Sparkle and Bling week and here's my card



Princess for a Day.

How many people have picked up some of Kimms awesome Tear Bear Patterns and would like to dress them.
Well I made my dress for my bear with a pattern from
Tricia has all kinds of patterns that can work wonderful with

My card recipe:
Back Ground Paper : BoBunny Peacock Lane
Lace

Thanks for looking.
~Patricia~

5 comments:

Elise said...

Patricia! This is STUNNING! I love your princess bear .. she's sooo beautiful! And her gown is so pretty! All the details you've added in here are truly LOVELY!!

Hugs,
Elise

Janie Printz said...

Patricia this is simply unbearably ADORABLE !!! Love that little bear Princess ... WOW it is just super cute in every way.
Beary big Hugs, Janie

Carisa said...

omgosh, this is SO adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh Patricia, you outdid yourself again. Everything about her is stunning. Now Princess Lindsay wants one :)

HUGS,
Kimm

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Patricia - she's so regal! I love how you fluff out the edge fur - I just want to touch (and pet, and love...)! The dress is delightful!

Cheers,
Susan

Related Posts with Thumbnails