Sunday, August 15, 2010

Beary Sweet Challenge #8: In Stitches

Welcome to our Beary Sweet Challenge #8

The design team sends out HUGE WHOPPING BIG thanks to everyone who joined our BSC #7 - we are so thrilled to see each and every one of you! We'll announce winners on Tuesday, August 17th. Thank you!

In Stitches

Ooh, how I do love my sewing machine. This challenge period we're asking you to pull out *your* sewing machine, needle and thread, pen for faux stitching or your Bazzill In-Stitch'z and "sew" it all together for us!



This challenge runs through August 31 at 11:59pm EDT. The prize winner will be chosen by random.org and will be announced along with our "Beary Sweet Top 3" on September 3rd.

Once again the random winner will receive a $20 voucher for The Beary Scrap! Whoo hoo!


Here are the "rules" to play - PLEASE READ:
  • Become a follower if you aren't already (don't forget this one - it's disqualified a few folks already!);
  • Link your blog post (not your blog "home page") or your online gallery submission with our Inlinkz frog below.
  • Link back to this posting on your blog; tag your online gallery post with BSC#8;
  • Please, only one (1) entry per person. Links to projects/cards posted before August 15th will not be eligible for the prize draw.
Additional information:
  • Feel free to combine with other challenges;
  • All NEW project types are welcome as long as they follow this technique challenge (cards, scrapbook layouts, etc.);
  • International crafters can play, too!
Thanks for playing along with our challenges - we really appreciate you!

Cheers and smooches,
Susan, Gini, Patricia, Jamie, Elise and our fearless leader Kimm

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hiya,
I'm sorry I can't seem to find your linky thing so you can see my card here. Thanks for looking
hugs
Dawn xx

Peggy said...

I can't find the link either! Here is my card

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

How embarrassing! I forgot the linky thing but will add it right now. *sheesh!* I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. ~Susan

Cheryl Walker said...

That is ok Susan sometimes that happens. I figured yesterday when I came here to link my card, that I would try later :) Thank you hun for the wonderful challenge, I LOVE stitching on my cards :)

Hugs,
cheryl

Cheryl Walker said...

I didnt Know that I linked up my blog instead of the post :( Here is a link to my Post!

sorry about that!!! :)

Thank you again!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Related Posts with Thumbnails