Friday, August 20, 2010

The Beary Scrap Sew Challenge

It's Friday and it's my turn for our Beary Sweet Sew Challenge
The girls had some very cute projects this week for our challenge. I'm here to show you my card. No I don't use a sewing machine I hand stitch all my cards because I always seem to brake my machine even a brand new machine, No Joke!! I broke it after my first card and it was supposed to be made for scrapbooking. So now matter how you sew on your card make sure you enter into our challenge --- HERE.




My card recipe:

BoBunny Back to Back Block Party
Prima Flutter Vines Pacific Blue
Distressed Inks-Peeled Paint and Shabby Shutters
Copics ---- NOW FOR SALE AT A GREAT PRICE 


WE HAVE A NEW FACEBOOK FAN PAGE IF YOU WERE ON THE OLD FAN PAGE WE HAVE A NEW ONE NOW BE SURE TO HEAD ON OVER AND "LIKE US"

Thanks for looking.
~Patricia~

3 comments:

Elise said...

PATRICIA!!!!!!! OMG!!!! This is AMAZING! I am in LOVE with your card! Words, words, words .. just can't find all the words! I am like ... transfixed or something! lol!!!! i LOVE it!!!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

beautiful card!!

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Oh Patricia! This is so wonderful. What I *need* to know is this: is fairy Tilda real, or a figment of Edwin's imagination?

I love your detailing, and the blue is very striking - LOVE!

Cheers,
Susan

Related Posts with Thumbnails