Friday, August 27, 2010

It's The Dog Days of Summer


Our theme this week at
is Dog Days of Summer.
We could use this theme anyway we wanted to take it. Well when I was growing up my Mom always said it, and it meant it was to hot to do anything and you just laid around doing nothing like a dog.



This cute paper by BoBunny--Block Party Picnic reminds me of a table cloth my Mom always use to use when I was growing up and fit perfect with the theme. The greyer paper is actually the reverse side of the same paper. My Magnolia Tilda was colored with Copics - still on sale for a great price. My butterfly's were punched out with a Martha Stewart punch and Stickled. I have some Prima Pearls on here. I also added a BoBunny button to the center of my flower. I used Spellbinders to cut out my frame. I also used a hole punch and laced up some ribbon on the side.

Thanks so much and remember there is still time to enter a card in our

Thanks for looking.
~Patricia~

1 comment:

Elise said...

Ahhh Patricia! You KNOW how awesome I think this is!!! Your details on here are simply STUNNING and BEAUTIFUL! From the pearls, to the criss-cross ribbon, to the butterflies .... and the wonderfully coloured Tilda .. everything is just PERFECT! I LOVE it!!!!!

Big Hugs to You!!!
Elise

Related Posts with Thumbnails