Saturday, August 28, 2010

Dog Days of Summer


I guess next weekend will mark the last official weekend of summer. I don't mind at all, because fall is my all time favorite time of year. I am so sorry I have not been very active this week, but my computer crashed! So this post is coming to you from a very old PC that has no photo editing programs on it - so, I have to apologize the the dark picture.

I loved this stamp from Stampavie for this week's theme at the Beary Scrap- The Dog Days of Summer. If you will notice, there is a cute little puppy along for the ride. I mixed papers from My Mind's Eye - Dreamy 2 and Basic Grey's Nook and Pantry. I colored the image with copics, and used Distress Inks to add the blue edging. I had a fun sun chipboard shape that I colored with Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam in Rockin' in Sunshine. This is a really fun product that gives a very different finish from the Glimmer Mist.

Enjoy your last few days of summer and don't forget to come back to the Beary Scrap DT Blog on Monday to see what we have planned.

hugs,
Gini

1 comment:

Elise said...

Aww Gini! This is BEAUTIFUL! So summery and this image is just the cutest! Love that summer sun shining in the back of her too and that flower is so LOVELY!!! :)

argh about your computer crashing! Yuckers!!!

Hugs,
Elise

Related Posts with Thumbnails