Friday, August 6, 2010

It's a Simple Sketch Week at The Beary Scrap

Susan came up with a Simple Sketch this week for us at The Beary Scrap and I think it challenged us all to keep it simple. As most of you know us Beary Scrap Girls love to load on the embellishments. Well it worked this week for me, I have another one of Kimm's new Acrylic Paper Piecing Patterns to show off again this week and keeping it simple shows off this really cute


He is just so cute holding his little flower. Kimm added another awesome Tear Critter to the collection and more to come out soon. Keep an eye on The Beary Scrap Store for more new ones. He was made with Mulbery Paper and I also used some free printable eyes that Kimm has for you to download from her site. I did add some 3D Diamond Glaze to the eyes before I cute them out to make them a little thicker.  My backgound paper is by Bo Bunny Double Dots and I used the Martha Stewart Butterfly Boarder Punch and the Doily Lace Punch. I added Stickles to my Mulbery Flowers. I also added some really cute paw print ribbon I had in my stash.


This was the sketch we had to follow this week. Now can you keep it simple like us Beary Scrap Girls did this week.
If so make up your project and add it ---HERE to the challenge blog.
Make sure you come back tomorrow to see what Gini did this week.

Are you a fan of The Beary Scrap on Facebook you never know who's going to be playing over there late night, become a fan and join in on the fun.

Thanks for looking
~Patricia~

3 comments:

Elise said...

Patricia!! I love this! The black and white combo with touches of other color is fantastic! and Pandie looks FABULOUS!!!

Hugs,
Elise

Sylvia Blum said...

wow! this really is just *wow*
totally adorable and sweet!!
love it
Sylvia xx

Jamie said...

Patricia, I LOVE these colors! So cute, and the ribbon is just the most awesome touch. Great job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails