Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Enjoy Life

Hello Friends!  Happy Wednesday to you!  Has it been extrememly hot where you live or has it cooled down?  I hear some people saying that it's getting chilly where they live and they have to put on some socks!  Oh my goodness!  Here where I live, it's so HOT, that my air conditioner is working overtime!  lol!

Well, this week here, we're having "Stitches" as our theme!  I love it!  I had finally gotten a new sewing machine last year, as my sister old sewing machine that she passed down to me finally had called it quits.  And my new sewing machine .... has never touched a piece of material.  LOL!  Only paper ... ahhhh .. and my hubby thought I'd be doing some hemwork when needed.  No success there!!!!!  (To be honest, I don't really know how to sew material very well!)  shhhh ... don't tell my hubby!  lol!!!

Anyway, here's my card that I've done:


The Fun Stuff:
Image:  Magnolia
Papers:  K&Co
Medium:  Prisma Colored Pencils
Other:  Mulberry Roses, Ranger Blending Tool,  Distress Ink in Walnut Stain,  Stickles in pink and crystal

Annnnd!  Just to let you know!  The Beary Scrap Store is having a huge Copic Marker sale!!!  Go and check it out!  And Kimm also has some new mulberry paper piecing cuties in stock!  Go and check it out here!

I hope you'll join us in our "In Stitches" Challenge!  I'd love to see you there!  :)

Hugs,
Elise

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails