Aaanyway... We had a couple of unnaturally cool days here in Maryland. Of course this led my thoughts down the Autumn path, and here I am with a Halloween card. Haha! Ok, I have to admit I found this paper when I made my surprise attack on Kimm at The Beary Scrap a short while ago. On my first visit to the store I wanted to take one of everything home, but settled on papers... embellishments... and tools. Oh stop! Of course I left you some - go check it out!
One line of papers I *couldn't* leave on the shelves was Cosmo Cricket's Haunted. It's delicious! As I write this, it's not in the online shop, but feel free to give Kimm a call at the store and she can set you up with it, too. :) I tell ya, it's SO worth it!
This week the Beary Scrappy Girls bid farewell to our dear Elise. Darlin', it's been a pleasure having you on our team! You are a constant inspiration and will always be in our hearts and blog readers! *grin*
The design team's projects this week are based on our September 1st BSC #9 sketch challenge - you'll see the sketch "officially" when you visit here on Wednesday. Here's little Tilda as she channels Edgar Allen Poe for the season. I like to think she's writing invitations to a Halloween party. Will you come?
- Stamp: Magnolia's Tilda Writing
- Paper: Bazzill Basics Truffle; Cosmo Cricket Haunted; Neenah Classic Crest for stamped images and layers; waffle weave ivory from stash
- Medium: Colorbox Fluid Chalk in Dark Brown; Glimmer Mist Pearl; Stickles Star Dust, Frosted Lace and Black Diamond; Prismacolor pencils with OMS; Copic E000 for skin base (then shaded with Prismacolor pencils)
- Embellishments: Bazzill Tulle in Raven, dotted with Black Diamond Stickles; Prima Mini Roses in purple; orange flower from stash; raven graphic from a Google sear
- Tools: Cuttlebug embossing folder; MS punches; Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Ovals; Tim Holtz Distress Tool - available at the store
- Adhesives: Scor-Tape
We'll have a new challenge for you on Wednesday (can you believe it's the 1st of September already?!) and there's a little surprise in store tomorrow. Be sure to check back and see what we have up our collective sleeve!