Monday, August 30, 2010

Sketch a Spooky Tilda

Hello hello hello! Excuse me while I peek under the sofa cushions for the rest of August, 'cause I seem to have lost it. What happened? *blinkblink*

Aaanyway... We had a couple of unnaturally cool days here in Maryland. Of course this led my thoughts down the Autumn path, and here I am with a Halloween card. Haha! Ok, I have to admit I found this paper when I made my surprise attack on Kimm at The Beary Scrap a short while ago. On my first visit to the store I wanted to take one of everything home, but settled on papers... embellishments... and tools. Oh stop! Of course I left you some - go check it out!

One line of papers I *couldn't* leave on the shelves was Cosmo Cricket's Haunted. It's delicious! As I write this, it's not in the online shop, but feel free to give Kimm a call at the store and she can set you up with it, too. :)  I tell ya, it's SO worth it!

This week the Beary Scrappy Girls bid farewell to our dear Elise. Darlin', it's been a pleasure having you on our team! You are a constant inspiration and will always be in our hearts and blog readers! *grin*

The design team's projects this week are based on our September 1st BSC #9 sketch challenge - you'll see the sketch "officially" when you visit here on Wednesday. Here's little Tilda as she channels Edgar Allen Poe for the season. I like to think she's writing invitations to a Halloween party. Will you come?



Card Recipe
So, there's *only* one more day to enter our current challenge - In Stitches. If you've included stitching in any form -machine, hand, faux- we'd love to have you enter our challenge. You could win $20 gift voucher from The Beary Scrap!

We'll have a new challenge for you on Wednesday (can you believe it's the 1st of September already?!) and there's a little surprise in store tomorrow. Be sure to check back and see what we have up our collective sleeve!

Cheers,
Susan

1 comment:

Elise said...

GASP! Oh my word Susan! I don't know what to say!! This is absolutely STUNNING! All the details that you've added on here .. from Tilda sitting on the books, to the Halloweenie colors on everything, to the bordered punch which is SO PERFECT! I am like ... WOOOOOWWWWEEE! I truly LOVE it! Yes yes yes .. I will definitely be there for Tilda's Halloween Party! hehe!

Awww, and thank you so much for your sweet words .. I'm going to miss you girls SO much!! I've truly enjoyed my time with all of you. :) I'll still see ya right?! RIGHT!!!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Related Posts with Thumbnails