Saturday, August 14, 2010

Blling it On!


I bet by now, you have had to put on your sunglasses from seeing all of the bling that the Beary Scrappy Gals have been sharing with you this week. This week's theme was so much easier for me than a CAS card!

I started with an image from Elisabeth Bell, which was just perfect for the Doodlebug Designs paper I had chosen.

In case you have ever wondered whether or not you can use our thick mulberry paper with your Cricut machine, I found out the answer is yes! I wanted my ice cream cone to have lots of texture, so I embossed the cone with the herringbone cuttlebug folder, and cut the ice cream out of Fuchsia mulberry paper. I was really pleased with the textures!

As for sparkles - this card has it all! Stickles, crystals, glitter paper!

Check back on the Beary Scrap DT blog on Monday to see our new inspirations!

3 comments:

Elise said...

What a SWEET card Gini! I love the delicious colors and your icecream cone is FABULOUS!!! GORGEOUS & STUNNING is what this is!

Hugs,
Elise

Anonymous said...

Very cool Gini! I love the colors and the way everything is arranged. In all the years working with our paper I never once tried it on the cricut. This is good to know.

Hugs,
Kimm

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

OMG! This just screams "Ice Cream Shop"! (haha - get it? "I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream"... ahem)

I love the mulberry ice cream and the vellum flower. Awesome!

Cheers,
Susan

Related Posts with Thumbnails