Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Thank You Beary Scrap Girls!

Hello Friends!  Well, this is my last card as DT member for The Beary Scrap ... my goodness gracious ... time sure flies doesn't it?!  I have had such a wonderful time working with these lovely women, and enjoyed myself tremendously seeing what they create each week!  Thank you so much to Kimm for having me on your awesome team, Susan, Gini, Jamie and Patricia for always giving me support and lots of giggles!  You girls are such a true delight ... and I will miss you tons!

So this weeks theme as you know, is "Dog Days of Summer"!!!  Okay, well, that threw me for a short bit also as Susan had mentioned in her last post.  hehe!  But when I saw this Tilda with her little parasol, I immediately wanted to use her for this theme.  She looks like she's going to a beautiful garden picnic or something on a Summer day, or going to sit by a lake under a shaded tree to watch some swans ... hehe. 

And then I used some vintage K&Co journaling papers in the background, since for some reason ... Summertime always makes me think of long letters being written between friends and lovers also.  I think it's because when I was younger, I'd write my friends during the summer since we all headed on different vacations for the entire 3 months.


The Fun Stuff:
Image:  Magnolia
Papers:  K&Co
Medium:  Prisma Colored Pencils

Again, thank you so much Kimm, Susan, Gini, Jamie and Patricia for giving me the honour of playing with all you lovelies!  I absolutely enjoyed my time with you all!  ((((((HUGS!)))))) 
Love,
Elise

3 comments:

Patricia Mae said...

Elise I already wrote on your blog but I have loved having you on our team you have been such fun. I loved all your little comments in our group boards. I hope you can come back and play with us again.
PS, Im still giving you the Magnolia Queen Title, hehe.
Big Hugs
~Patricia

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

OMGosh.... I'm so sad you're leaving, but I know we will keep seeing each other all over our crafty little community. You are a *huge* inspiration to me in so many ways. Thank you, sweet Elise!

Cheers,
Susan

Sylvia Blum said...

Oh Elise, I think this is a sad day for The Beary Scrap girls because you're an amazing cardmaker, stamper and crafter! Wishing you all the best, hunny..and I will be visiting your personal blog again and again :o)

Sylvia xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails