This week at the Beary Scrap we're trying to keep it simple with our CAS (Clean and Simple) Sketch Challenge... Oh my, this was difficult for me! My "simplicity" was only one stamp layer (really!) and no embellishment beyond the sketch. Ok, so I admit I failed in the CAS department... but I did simplify *my* normal self... sort of. *sheesh* I think the design team is going to fire me - lol!
I've used Pink Paislee's Queen Bee papers. I really like the yellow/gray combination! The twill ribbon is also Queen Bee, called "Ribbon Pleats". The package has 2 - 12x12 ribbons, one in this yellow color and one in gray. I measured out the amount of pleat I needed and then pulled the stitching from the remaining ribbon. It too a little water spritz and iron to straighten it out, but I love the end result.
- Stamp - Magnolia "Flying Tilda"
- Paper - Pink Paislee Queen Bee from the 6x6 paper pad - black and prints; purple from stash
- Medium - Copic Sketch E000 (base skin tone); Prismacolor pencils w/OMS;Stickles Star Dust; Distress Stickles in Old Paper, Antique Linen and Milled Lavender; Glimmer Mist in Diamond
- Embellishments - Pink Paislee's Queen Bee Ribbon Pleats; Mulberry roses; Prima flower
- Tools - MS Scallop Dot Edge Punch and Leaf Punch; sewing machine
- Adhesives - Scor-Tape; Fabri-Tac; silicone
Here's the BSC #7 Sketch - you have until the end of the day August 14th to enter and you could win a $20 gift voucher from The Beary Scrap! Go HERE for all the details.
Thanks so much for stopping in today. The design team will have fun samples for you all week, so be sure to come back for inspiration. We look forward to your Clean and Simple projects!