Saturday, August 7, 2010

There must be some Hocus Pocus going on here!

Ahhh, Saturday - the weekend! And so it must be time for me to share this week's Beary Scrap creation with you. The Beary Scrappy Gals have been sharing CAS projects based on this sketch. This is also our challenge to you for another week, so please join us.


So, I got out my Spellcaster Tilda, and told her, "Look, Miss Susan said this was to be a clean and simple card - so no flowers, no layers, no distressing, no glitz, no frou-frou." Well, I don't think she was very happy with this - I mean, after all I was using the Bo Bunny Peacock Lane - How could I not embellish that? I held strong and made this very CAS card.


I should have known better than to leave Spellcaster Tilda alone in my studio with her magic wand! I came back and found that suddenly there were layers, and ribbons, and flowers, and butterflies and stickles - All the things that we had agreed would not be on this card! I think Tilda even got into my Glimmer Mist and sprayed that clear butterfly! This certainly was no longer clean and simple.

So, if you are looking for a little magic, drop by the Beary Scrap and see what we have in store for you!

5 comments:

Sylvia Blum said...

LOL .... you are too cute!
gorgeous creation, Gini!
yes it's true.. you cannot do anything if a little fairy does some magic.. so... if miss tilda wants some embellishment, distressing and layers.. then it should be.. and it is a beautiful (not so CAS) card :)
Sylvia xx

Carisa said...

LOL, that is adorable - I love BOTH cards!

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Gini - you are brilliant! I love this posting and Boy! did Tilda do a number on you!

Cheers,
Susan

Jamie said...

Gini, you are too funny! I love your card and your explanation of how it got that way. Beautiful job!

Elise said...

Gini! This is soooo BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm oohing over the colors and that butterly is spectacular! Wow! I love it! and thanks for the giggle reading your post! hehe!

Hugs,
Elise

Related Posts with Thumbnails