Monday, January 31, 2011

You're The Cherry On Top!

Hello hello dear friends! Whew - can't believe it's already Monday. Weekend was crazy busy at our house and I'm glad for a Monday break. :)

I am the "caboose" on our Beary Sweet "Friendship or Love" challenge. Today is the last bit of inspiration before a new challenge starts tomorrow. I consider this card 'light and airy' compared to my other samples. It's pretty versatile, don'tcha think?


It's the first time I've inked up a stamp in weeks - can you believe it? Sweet Tilda is a single layer... *gasp!* It's kind of refreshing to make a single layer image. Not sure how often I'll do it this way, but I do like this one! :)

All of the glitter detail (banners, dots, bird, etc.) is Stickles - the paper isn't glittered. I know! MME putting out a paper without glitter - what's up with that? Hee hee. This Tickled Pink line is absolutely adorable!

Card Recipe
Thanks so much for visiting us today. If you wish to enter your project in our "Friendship or Love" challenge you have until midnight EST to add your project. If the LinkyTool expires before that time, just add your link in the comments and I'll sort it out. :)

Tomorrow begins our next challenge with a spiffy new sketch. I'm sure Gini will wow and inspire you with her design team sample!

Cheers,
Susan

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails