As you know we're smack in the middle of our current Beary Sweet Challenge - "Love or Friendship". While you're working on your fabulous entries the design team is adding a little bam! to our "love or friendship" projects in the form of a heart shape.
My card is made almost entirely of My Mind's Eye's Union Square paper and embellishments. Oh how I love this whole MME Lost and Found Collection! Besides Union Square, there are three more lines I haven't even touched yet. I can't wait!
The background paper is "Birds of a Feather" dry embossed with a Cuttlebug folder, and the Love layer is simply cut from the 12x12 Love Glitter Paper. The rosette, banner (also dry embossed with a Cuttlebug folder) and pearly brads are from Union Square accessory packs.
On the inside is a Spellbinders-cut panel edged in red Stickles. The top flap with the red banner is just the top left corner of the same 12x12 paper from which I cut the "Love". The "I Adore You" die cut panel and mini pearly brads are also from Union Square accessory packs.
- Paper - My Mind's Eye/Lost & Found/Union Square; Bazzill Basics in Mud Pie
- Medium - Distress Ink in Walnut Stain; Stickles in Red
- Embellishments - Union Square assorted accessory packs - die cuts, 3D, brads; Pearl pins, lace doily, lace scraps and heart bauble from stash
- Adhesive - Glue Dots - 1/2" Pop Up; Scor-Tape; other from stash
- Tools - Scor-Pal; Spellbinders Nestabilities; Cuttlebug embossing folders
Thanks so much for visiting us today! Tomorrow Gini will have more inspiration, and we all hope you can join us for our Beary Sweet Challenge #18: Friendship or Love. It's open until January 31st and you could win a $20 gift voucher from The Beary Scrap!