Monday, January 24, 2011

I Adore You

Hello dear friends! I hope you had a great weekend. We had arctic temperatures here on the Eastern Shore. Brr! I'm feeling *really* lucky to have the new furnace. (Yep - the old one died and we had to replace it right before our HVAC guy went on a Caribbean cruise.)

As you know we're smack in the middle of our current Beary Sweet Challenge - "Love or Friendship". While you're working on your fabulous entries the design team is adding a little bam! to our "love or friendship" projects in the form of a heart shape. 


My card is made almost entirely of My Mind's Eye's Union Square paper and embellishments. Oh how I love this whole MME Lost and Found Collection! Besides Union Square, there are three more lines I haven't even touched yet. I can't wait!

The background paper is "Birds of a Feather" dry embossed with a Cuttlebug folder, and the Love layer is simply cut from the 12x12 Love Glitter Paper. The rosette, banner (also dry embossed with a Cuttlebug folder) and pearly brads are from Union Square accessory packs.


On the inside is a Spellbinders-cut panel edged in red Stickles. The top flap with the red banner is just the top left corner of the same 12x12 paper from which I cut the "Love". The "I Adore You" die cut panel and mini pearly brads are also from Union Square accessory packs.


Card Recipe
Thanks so much for visiting us today! Tomorrow Gini will have more inspiration, and we all hope you can join us for our Beary Sweet Challenge #18: Friendship or Love. It's open until January 31st and you could win a $20 gift voucher from The Beary Scrap!

Cheers,
Susan

2 comments:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

I adore this ...card!!! It is beautiful, tfs!

Scrappychick said...

This is simply gorgeous!!
Cyndi

Related Posts with Thumbnails