Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2nd Round - Beary Scrap Sketch

Hi, it's Gini and it's my turn to take another swing at our sketch. (Remember you have until January 14th to play along). For my card today I used Sweet Love from Belles n Whistles. I've got some great news for you - Kimm is going to start carrying BnW stamps at the Beary Scrap! Can a hear a big YAY!? This was the perfect stamp to pair with Echo Park's Be Mine papers (I'm telling you, you will want to use this paper year round - not just for Valentine's Day!) Edited to add: Here's another surprise - See that very yummy glass glitter that I used....? Guess what is on it's way to the Beary Scrap? You are going to love it!

The DT decided that this week, to celebrate the New Year, we would add something new to our card. So this afternoon, my mail lady delivered me some yummy German glass glitter, which I used on the hearts on my card. It is so sparkly and pretty in person! My other new thing that I used was the Spellbinders Labels 16 - this has such a beautiful shape, and Kimm has it in stock!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails