Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Patricia's Take 2 On Our Sketch Challenge

Have you gotten a chance to play in
Well here is another look at our challenge and just for us design teams girls added a little twist to our cards. We had to add something new to our sketches. I add this new very cute paper piecing pattern by Little Scraps of Heaven. Tricia's pattern also make perfect clothes for
The Beary Scraps Tear Bear Patterns.
Now this cute little bear is surrounded by paper from Echo Park from the Be Mine Paper Line and it's so pretty. For the edges of my bear I used White Colorbox Chalk. I highlighted him with a White Gelly Roll Pen. I used some miscellaneous ribbon and stickers from my stash. I added some Pearls the the sides. Now you still have time so lets see what you can do with our sketch.
Enter your card ---HERE---

Thanks for looking.
~Patricia~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Patricia, this is really cute - all of your little critters are always great!
hugs,
Gini

Related Posts with Thumbnails