Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Love Bears by Patricia

Friendship or Love?
Well my cute little bears choose Love this week.
I haven't made a layout in a while and I figured it was about time.
My center mat will hold a 5x7 photo.



Bears, Bears and more Bears, these cute bears were made with Acrylic Paper Piecing Patterns from The Beary Scrap Store and the Baby Beary that was given as a special on the last new release. Watch for the Baby Beary coming soon to the shop. They were made with Mulberry Paper and the edges of the Bears were highlighted with Colorbox Ink. I cut out the cute little hearts they are holding with Spellbinders and sprayed them with Glimmer Mist. My very pretty paper is from Echo Park the Be Mine Line. I also punched out my boarder lace with a Martha Stewart Lace Punch. I have Say It In Pearls by Prima and  I added some Berry Red Pearls from Queen and Co.  My rose flower at the top is also from Prima. I used lots of buttons from my stash and some heart shaped hat pins.

Make sure you enter our challenge at the Beary Sweet Challenge
Add your card ---HERE---
Thanks so much for looking.
~Patricia~


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blown away and speechless! Girl, you always knock my sock off with what you come up with.

HUGS!

Kimm
thebearyscrap.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails