Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Beary Scrap Sketch Challenge by Patricia

Ready for a new sketch challenge from
The Beary Scrap?
How many people are ready for a new holiday to play with
ME
As much as I loved making Christmas cards I had my fill of red and green. Now its time to play with some pink and black for Valentines Day and Echo Park has some very pretty papers. Kimm has lots of new Echo Park paper in the Store and today I used some of it for my sketch card.
Do you not LOVE the Tear Bears!! I made my adult Tear Bear sitting and if you got in on the last release special and got yourself one of the Baby Bear Tear Bear Acrylic Patterns don't worry they will be released in the Store soon. I made my nice fluffy Tear Bears with Mulberry Paper. I added ColorBox Ink to my bears to outline them and to my small heart. I added some ribbon from my stock and cut out my hearts with Spellbinder Dies.
Here is the sketch you have to follow.
Now lets see what you can do.
Enter your card ---HERE---
Are you a fan yet on Facebook if not head on over there and "Like" us.
Kimm just gave out two gift certificates to two lucky fans. Could you be next?

Thanks for looking.
~Patricia~

1 comment:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

Love it!! I wish I got that little cutie, maybe I can get him in the future.

Related Posts with Thumbnails