Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tis The Season





Can you believe, it's really time for Tis the Season? The whole Christmas season is one of my favorite times of the year - so I hope you enjoy this card!


I have really enjoyed using the 12 Days of Christmas papers from My Mind's Eye, this year. It's bright and fun with a fun retro twist to it. To make my dimensional wreath, I used the Boxwood Vine Wreath die from Cottage Cutz. (I also used the Holiday Doily die from them as well).



I cut my dies using white cardstock, but then colored them using Creative Inspirations Paints, before a punched them away from the paper. For the bottom layer of the wreath, I used Emerald, for my shadows, and for the top layers, I used the lighter Evergreen. For my reds, I used used Garnet and Rustic Red.

Don't forget, you have all month to play along with the Beary Scrap's Beary Best Challenge (and you can enter as many times as you like!)


1 comment:

Aly's mom said...

Lovely card! Thanks for sharing how you made your wreath!

Related Posts with Thumbnails