Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Beary Best Tag So Far This Month

I have to say that I just love how this tag came out, I was lost as to what to make for a tag for this post, so I posted a contest on my personal facebook fan page asking for ideas and Peg came up with a Santa Bunny. Well I did Mrs Bunny Clause and I love her.


She was made with:
Background paper from My Minds Eye 12 Days of Christmas
Hat, glasses and nose from Beary Sweet Designs Mr and Mrs Clause Patterns

Now lets see your project and enter it ---HERE---

Thanks for looking
~Patricia~

1 comment:

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Oh my gosh! I love the little glasses on the end of her nose. Actually, I really like that Mrs. Bunny Claus is holding the name tag. :) Loads of cuteness!

Cheers,
Susan

Related Posts with Thumbnails