Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Our Beary Best - Week 3



It's time for another installment of the Beary's Scraps' Beary Best! I really enjoy making all kinds of cards - some the focus is coloring, others it may be all about the die-cuts - but for this one it's all about collage. This is a petite card - just barely over 4 inches, but it packs a powerful impact.

My papers are from Authentique's Splendid collection. It's really a fun and eclectic mix of patterns. After layering my papers, I added a Vintage Setting from Epiphany Crafts - with my custom epoxy. And I added a little touch of Twinery Baker's Twine.

I think this turned out really fun!

2 comments:

Aly's mom said...

Beautiful card and I love the sentiment!!

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Gorgeous, Gini!

Related Posts with Thumbnails