Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Patricia's Goodbye



On March 2, 2010 was my very first post with TBS and the very new challenge blog and now that it comes to an end I have made some very awesome life time friends. Even tho it's sad that this challenge blog is ending it is not like were saying goodbye forever. We will all still be out there in blogland.  
When I first started making the tear bears it was so hard to find any information out on how to make them. They were a very guarded secret with those who knew how to make them. Then I found Kimm and her awesome Acrylic Paper Piecing Patterns to make them. With a few emails back and fourth with Kimm I was on my way to tear heaven and haven't stopped since. When Kimm and Susan sent out the request for a Design Team and I applied I never thought I would stand a chance and they believed in me and I can't thank them enough for giving me a chance to be on this team. Over the time here my style has been evolving and still is. I have just in the last couple of weeks changed up how I make my Tear Critters to make them more my own and now with the fun I have been having with Kimm's other new adventure with Beary Sweet Designs I can bring my Tear Critters to another whole new level.

For my last post here I have made this cute photo mat set.




Made with....
Acrylic Paper Piecing Pattern
Mulberry Paper
Fabri Tac Glue
Colorbox Ink
Paper from Echo Park Merry Christmas
Misc flowers and stickers from stash


I'm not saying goodbye to my teammates but reflecting on how they have inspired me over the years.


Kimm (Owner)
You never stop amazing me with the new stuff that you come up with, your creative talents with these Tear Critterns and your new stuff with Beary Sweet Designs just keep making me want to create more and more. Thank you for believing in me to be part of this team. I have truly made a life long friend.  


Susan (Team Coordinator)
Susan has been the back bone of this team making sure we all have fun new challenges to bring to you. There is so much work that go's into what she does and I want to Thank you for all your hard work doing this. I also owe you many Thanks for believing in me to be on this team as well. Its been fun seeing how your style has also changed over the years and I have loved looking at all your wonderful work. I look forward to many more chats with you for a very long time and can't thank you enough for you personal help with my other adventures I have taken on. 


Gini 
Gini I don't think I can look at distressing ever without thinking of you. Your cards are just so awe inspiring and I still haven't been able to master distressing like you but I think I will leave that up to you "The Distressing Queen" Thank you for all the fun times here at TBS and I look forward to seeing more of your work. 


Jamie
Jamie, My how have you made me wish I was part of your family and to have gone to all the cool places you have gone to. Your layouts have been so fun to watch over the years and see how your kids have grown. Then to see you come out with some of the project you have and make me think Why didn't I think of that. I loved that you always included a great tutorial with your projects. I look forward to seeing more of you layouts over time and seeing what fun new places you go. 


Lori
Lori even tho you have only been with us a short time on the team and as a fan playing along for a long time your cards have always be wonderful to look at. I love seeing you awesome projects that you have come up with and look forward to seeing more. 

Fans
I have met some really nice people because of this challenge blog that I might not have met without it and talk to now on a daily basis. I have enjoyed seeing everyones entires and have been inspired by many of you.
Thank you for being a part of our family over the last year and a half.


Now make sure you enter our last Beary Scrap Challenge --HERE--


Thanks for looking
~Patricia~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Patricia, this is just as cute as can be! Perfect for Thanksgiving. It's been great being on this team with you and will look forward to seeing what you come up with in the future!
hugs,
Gini

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

What a delightful Thanksgiving set, Patricia!

It's definitely not goodbye! I was just looking through our posts and found your very first project. http://thebearyscrapdesignteam.blogspot.com/2010/03/its-day-number-2.html I love that layout! {{Hugs}}

Cheers,
Susan

Related Posts with Thumbnails