Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Another Beary Best Tag

Wow have you seen all the entries in our
Beary Best Challenge?
They are awesome. I have another tag to show you this week with another new pattern from Beary Sweet Designs

I used one of the new pattern Mrs Clause Bear, I just love the new patterns from Beary Sweet Designs. I made mine into a Tear Bear using one of the Acrylic Paper Piecing Patterns and Mulberry Paper everything was glued together with Fabri Tac Glue. All edges were inked with Colorbox Ink and I added some Stickles to my little tag and Pearls. My background paper is from Echo Park's Merry Christmas line.
Now lets see your project and enter it ---HERE---
Here are some of the other new pattern from Beary Sweet Designs that I have been making.






Thanks for looking
~Patricia~

1 comment:

Aly's mom said...

These are all adorable! I esp. love your tags! They always give me lots of ideas!

Related Posts with Thumbnails