Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Goodbye from Gini

Link
Today is a sad day for me, as it's my last time posting for the Beary Scrap. I've been lucky enough to design for the Beary Scrap for almost 2 years, and it's been so fun. The team has been like a family (well actually our only new member, Lori - is family - LOL). Big thanks to Kimm for her generosity throughout my terms. I wish you nothing but the best for the future! Susan, thank you for your hard work as the Design Team leader. Your gorgeous projects have always inspired me - and your love for vintage has always thrilled me. Patricia, you are the girl that knows how to rock the tear critters. I have enjoyed watching your style develop into one that is truly your own, and have enjoyed your sweet personality. Jamie, you are always such an upbeat and positive person. Your thoughtfulness has been appreciated so many times. I always look forward to seeing your projects, because even after two years, I'm surprised at some of the amazingly creative ideas you come up with! Lori, I'm so glad we got to work on this team together, even if it was for a short period. You know those Williams Sisters can get into all kinds of crafty trouble together! I've loved watching you evolve as an artist - and I think you are uber talented! Thanks to all of the fans of the Beary Scrap for all of our challenges that you entered, the sweet comments that you made, and the purchases bought from the Beary Scrap. We will miss you!



Paper: Authentique - Uncommon
Seam Binding
Chipboard: Dusty Attic
Paints: Creative Inspirations ( Antique Silver,Rose Quartz, Silver Frost, Coal)

3 comments:

Patricia Mae said...

Gini, Thanks for the sweet comments. Very pretty card as always. I look forward to seeing more of your work in blogland.
((HUGS))
~Patricia

Aly's mom said...

I'm turning into a stalker! I'll miss seeing your ideas. I guess I'll have to check more often on my blog for those of you I'm following. Thanks for all the great inspiration!

Pat

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

This is beautiful, Gini! I love the contrast of soft colors with distressed edges. Thank you so much for your kind words. :)

Cheers,
Susan

Related Posts with Thumbnails