Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My "Beary Best" Tags

I just love making tags now and get ready to be inspired this month with some great inspiration for some cute holiday tags.
This whole month at
The Beary Sweet Challenge Blog
were mixing it up a bit with a whole month long challenge of you showing us your
"Beary Best"
and evey better you can enter as many times as you want and the prize this month is $30.00 shopping spree at
The Beary Scrap Store.
Now here is my tag I made for you


Tag recipe:
Right now you can get this cute snowman file FREE from Beary Sweet Designs this week ---HERE--- don't wait to long because there will be a new freebie on Friday.
Tear Bear Peeker made with an Acrylic Paper Piecing Pattern and Mulberry Paper. All edges were inked with Colorbox Ink and I added Stickles. The background paper is from My Minds Eye-12 Days of Christmas. I used the ribbon and snowflake button from my stash. Now lets see what your "Beary Best" is and enter it ---HERE---

Thanks for looking
~Patricia~

1 comment:

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Umm, er... Hey snowman! Don't look now but there's a bear on your head! Haha! So cute, Patricia!

Cheers,
Susan

Related Posts with Thumbnails