Friday, November 25, 2011

My Thanks to You

Well, my dear crafty friends, the day has come that I've been dreading for awhile and it still makes me a little teary to think of the end of our DT. I couldn't say it better than it has already been said this week-- these wonderful ladies have inspired me, encouraged me, made me laugh and truly blessed my life. I will forever be grateful for the cyber-friendships we have created by working together-- Kimm, Susan, Gini, Patricia, and Lori (as well as our past DT Elise), I LOVE YOU ALL and want you to know you all hold a very special place in my heart.

But more especially, I want to thank YOU, our followers whose support has given us the opportunity to share our ideas with you each week. Wherever you are, across the county and even through the world, I have felt connected to you each time you left a lovely comment or entered a project in our challenges giving me the chance to visit your blogs and view your talents. I am truly in awe of the vast community of creative women out there-- you are all amazing! One of the things I love best about scrapbooking and paper crafting is the connection it creates between crafters; it doesn't matter where we live, our age, job, education, family life or anything else-- creating something beautiful and sharing it with each us other gives us a special bond. And that is what I will miss more than anything. I hope I will continue to see your projects and comment back and forth out there in blogland.




My farewell project had to be a Tear Bear and so I created this Thank You card to go out to all of you! Thank you sincerely for all your support and best wishes to you all!!!

7 comments:

Jill said...

I would really miss you girls :)
Thank you so much for all the great challenges and all the fantastic inspiration you have given us!
MWAH!
Jill

Patricia Mae said...

Jamie your card is just as sweet as your are. Thanks for all your inspiration and I can't wait to see more!
~Patricia

Cathy said...

I am so sad to think that there won't be any more of your wonderful challenges. Beary Sweet has been one of my favorite sites. Thanks for all the fun you have provided, I will miss you. Susan and Jamie and Patricia were always faithful to leave comments on my blog. Best wishes and May God Bless Each of You...

Cathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Jamie, this card is adorable. I've enjoyed being on this team with you and wish you all the best for the future!
hugs,
Gini

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Well said, Jamie. {hugs to you} And well done on your cute card. I love the postcard - appropriate for us since we have to find other ways of keeping in touch now.

Cheers,
Susan

Mary Lou said...

Awhh jamie this is darling!! Thanks to the entire DT for the fun it has brought to me and I wish you all the Best!!!
Smiles friends
mary lou

Related Posts with Thumbnails