Saturday, June 26, 2010

Summer Fun!


Summer is here and so is the fun! I hope you have enjoyed the seasonal inspiration with the Beary Scrap Gals this week. I have one last card to share with you before we move onto a new theme on Monday. I am continuing my love affair with My Mind's Eye papers. I have been using these on everything! They are so me.

Also, you only have until June the 30th to play in our current color challenge - lime, navy and turquoise. You could win some of our new mulberry flowers. Trust me, once you try some of these beauties, you will be hooked!

Card Recipe:
Papers: My Mind's Eye Laundry Line
Stamp: Stampavie
Medium: copics, Flower Soft - Christmas green
Accessories: vintage buttons, ribbon

1 comment:

Cheryl Walker said...

Very very pretty!!! I love this color combo and had fun doing this challenge!! Beautiful card!! :)

Hugs,
Cheryl

Related Posts with Thumbnails