Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Have a Sweet Day!

Hey Friends!  Well it's time again for another Beary Scrap Challenge!  Whew!  Where does the time go?!  This week we were given a beautiful sketch by our very own  Susan!!!!  Thank you Susan!  It was so much fun to play with!

I'm getting so happy playing with Magnolia stamps ... they're so ...what the word I'm searching for?  Wonderful, Fun, Beautiful, Playful ... All of the above?!!!  lol!  I've cut and layered this Tilda and surrounded her with a bunch of flowers that I love.  Gotta love the flowers .. they're springing up EVERYWHERE!  Yayyy!

I imagine this Tilda as sitting outside on a little bench, enjoying her sweet lollipop ... swinging her legs back and forth while enjoying the sunshine and flowers!  ahhhhh the lovely days of summer!



The Fun Stuff:
Image:  Magnolia
Papers:  DCWV
Medium:  Prisma Colored Pencils

I hope you'll join us in our sketch challenge!  Come on .. I know you want to!  :)  Thank you so much for visiting us and hope you'll have a lovely rest of the week!

Hugs to You ... Elise


1 comment:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

Love your card! It is just so so pretty

Related Posts with Thumbnails