Saturday, June 12, 2010

Happy Father's Day from Gini


It looks like the Beary Scrap Girls have done a fantastic job keeping things masculine this week (and for a bunch of ladies who love our girlie-girl projects, I think that is pretty good!) I'm wrapping this week up with a Father's Day Card. My dad is the absolute hardest person in the world to buy a present for - so I am hoping that he will enjoy the card.

I really love My Mind's Eye Laundry Line paper - and it's on sale. You better hurry and grab some, because I'm feeling like I should hoard some for my stash. It can easily be masculine, although it has the most beautiful sparkle to it!

Remember, you still have time to play with our sketch challenge for a chance at a Beary Scrap shopping spree!

See you next week!

Recipe:
Stamps: Flourishes - A Guiding Light
Papers: MME - Laundry Line- Coastal, Bazzill
Medium: Copics, Distress Inks
Tools: Cuttlebug Die, Dew Drops

2 comments:

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Oh, Gini, this is beautiful! I just got both of these MME papers and know just how beautiful they are. Great card!

Cheers,
Susan

Jamie said...

Gini, seriously this is so awesome! Very classy and manly all at the same time. Love the quote!

Related Posts with Thumbnails