Saturday, June 19, 2010

Navy, lime and turquoise- Yum!


I have been wowed by the great projects from the Beary Scrappy Gals this week. I love the color combination of navy, lime and turquoise - so no problem to come up with a card! And remember, we are challenging you to use these colors as well, and you could win some of the flowers that I used on my card, plus other wonderful goodies! Just be sure to get your entry in by June 30th 11:59 EDT.

I used Magnolia's Bubbling Tilda and some of our new Mulberry roses for this card. Trust me, you are going to love these flowers! They are so gorgeous in person. We can't wait to see what you come up with - we love visiting your blogs and seeing your beautiful creations!

Card Recipe:
Papers: MME - Just Dreamy 2, Kaiser - Lone Ranger, Core'Dinations CS
Stamp: Magnolia Bubbling Tilda
Medium: copics, Stickles (stardust)
Flowers: The Beary Scrap's Mulberry Roses
Other accessories: from my ever growing stash

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails