Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Trick or Treat for Glimmer Mist

Is everyone getting ready for Halloween?
It's almost time for the Trick or Treaters to come around.
Well not my house I wish! I live out in the middle of nowhere.
But this little guy is all ready to go get some candy.
Now you can kinda see my Glimmer Mist, I added it to the Little Yellow Bicycle designer paper from the Frightful Colletion. I also added it to the black card stock. I have the cute little Skeleton Peter from Simply Betty that I colored with Copics. I inked the edges of my Spellbinder die cut out with Colorbox Ink. I added some flowers that I also added Glimmer Mist to but I added a lot to try to make it really shine but I think I added to much because now you really can't see the shine. I added a pumpkin brad from my stash. I also have black brads in the corners. I used stickers from Jolees and Recollections.

Don't forget to enter our

Now make sure you check out the big sale NOW going on at

Don't forget were always on
become a Fan and never miss a Special.

Thanks for looking.
~Patricia~


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails