Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Beary Scrap Photo Inspiration

I don't know where you live but the leaves are falling down like crazy where I live and they are falling down on my card this week to.
We had a photo Inspiration this week and this is the card I made.
Now here is the picture that was our inspiration.
I pulled out the fall theme and the colors from the picture for my card.
I used paper from Memory Box and Basic Grey. I used Peach Delight Glimmer Mist on the background paper. I used one the the very cute Acrylic Paper Piecing Patterns for Tear Bears from The Beary Scrap Store. I made my cute little beary with Mulberry Paper. I also cute my tree out with Tim Holtz's Branch Tree Die. I added a bunch of punched out maples leaves from cardstock with a punch from EK Success. I added Cinnamon Stickles to the edges of my card. After my card was done I added Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist to the whole card including the Tear Bear and looks so pretty.

Don't forget there is still time to enter our
Beary Sweet Challenge-Misting You have till Oct 31 to enter.

Don't forget to join us on Facebook

Thanks for looking.
~Patricia~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails