Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Halloween Week at The Beary Scrap

I just love Halloween I'm sure going to miss it in a few weeks when it's all over. Well I decided to mix things up this week from my normal cards and make a 12x12 layout for you this week. Well how many noticed I missed my post this week? Well I didn't till Susan dropped me an email today to make sure I was OK. Well you could have heard my jaw drop and hit the floor when I got the email and looked at the calender.  I don't know where I lost a day but as most of us scrapbook/card makers go we don't like to sleep much and I guess one of my days rolled into the next. Here I was thinking I was going to have this awesome post for you to look at and I was MIA. I just want to thank Susan and Kimm for wondering if I fell off the planet. Well enough babbling here is my page.
Here is a hidden little note card that I have behind one of my photo mats.
My card recipe:
Pandie the Panda Bear with legs from the Tear Bear
Making Memories Toil and Trouble
Tim Holtz Branch Tree Inked with ColorBox Fluid Chalk
Ribbon
Jolees Stickers

Now you still have time to enter into our Sketch challenge --HERE
If you haven't see yet Kimm is having some crazy fall sales so be sure to check out the THE BEARY SCRAP STORE to see all the sales.

Don't forget to join us on FACEBOOK to Kimm has little games going on over there for her fans. You never know you may win something.

Thanks for looking.
~Patricia~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning x Leigh x

Unknown said...

Oh wow, what a stunningly beautiful Halloween LO! Love it!

Jamie said...

WOWWWWW!!!! Patricia, this is awesome! I absolutely love it and the details are amazing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails