Saturday, July 24, 2010

What a Yummy Color Combination!


Jamie did a fabulous job picking our color challenge this week at the Beary Scrap! Pink and yellow and brown - yum! I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing all of the creations this week, and I HOPE you have too!

I used some of my favorite standbys for today's card - My Mind's Eye Laundry Line papers, some of Kimm's fabulous new mulberry flowers, and Lemonaide Anyone? stamp from Belles n Whistles - colored with my copics. This color palate just seemed perfect for a nice tall glass of lemonade on a hot summer day.

Remember, you still have until July 31st to play our sketch challenge.

1 comment:

Elise said...

Such a sweet card Gini! ooooh, love the white roses and the stitching on your card is LOVELY!!! Beautiful card!

Hugs,
Elise

Related Posts with Thumbnails