Thursday, July 1, 2010

Beary Sweet Challenge #5: Emboss It!

Please scroll down for Jamie's wonderful Photo Inspiration project!






Welcome to our Beary Sweet Challenge #5

July 1 - July 14

Emboss It!

Show us your *new* project using either wet or dry embossing techniques.  Next week you'll see all kinds of inspiration from the design team. Until then, visit the shop and stock up on some great goodies!

Embossing Powders
Embossing Folders (on sale!)
Stamps

This challenge runs through July 14th at 11:59pm EDT. The prize winner will be chosen by random.org and will be announced along with our "Beary Sweet Top 3" on July 17th.

This week Kimm is giving one lucky winner 1 12" x 12" sheet of each design (12 total) from Bo Bunny's new BLOCK PARTY paper collection, a package of coordinating Bo Bunny Flowers, and a package of Buttons 'n Bling.

Here are the "rules" to play - PLEASE READ:
  • Become a follower if you aren't already;
  • Link your blog post (not your blog "home page") or your online gallery submission with our Inlinkz frog below.
  • Link back to this posting on your blog; tag your online gallery post with BSC#5;
  • Please, only one (1) entry per person. Links to projects/cards posted before July 1st will not be eligible for the prize draw.
Additional information:
  • Feel free to combine with other challenges;
  • All NEW project types are welcome as long as they follow this color challenge (cards, scrapbook layouts, etc.);
  • International crafters can play, too!
Thanks for playing along with our challenges - we really appreciate you!

Cheers,
Susan

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad I found your blog, I think it's absolutely wonderful! I love what I see here :-)
I have just added my linkie, hope you like what I made... Thanks for looking!

Cheryl Walker said...

Thank you again for another wonderful challenge!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

What a fun blogspot. Glad I found you. Great Inspiration from the DT. Thanks

~ Kendra ~ said...

Love the blog! So glad I found it! Great challenge, thanks!

Kendra

Anonymous said...

First time here.Lovely blog - so glad I found it.
Lisa x

Alie de Vrij-Venema said...

I made my card, but forget to post it here.. luckely just in time to do so!!
I wouldn't want to miss this great chance of winning lovely Bo Bunny stuff!!!
Thanks!
Hugs Alie

Leanne said...

Hey! I didn't mean to but I think I deleted my entry!! I was clicking on it to pull it up and the next thing I know poof it was gone!!! I hope that I can still be entered I sooooo want that paper!!

http://createdbyleanne.blogspot.com/2010/07/are-you-girly-girl-scrappy-frogs.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails