Friday, July 23, 2010

Summer Loving Tilda

The Beary Sweet Girls have made some really nice projects this week with Jamie's color theme. The colors work very nice together.
Here is my card this week.

I got the right sunlight look at the Stickles sparkle and there is no photo touch ups there.


My background paper is by Pink Paislee the Starlight Dazzle its a very pretty paper in person. I also used some miscellaneous card stock from my growing stash, It's amazon how quickly it adds up. I used Spellbinders to cut out my mats and added Distressed Inks and Stickles. I also added Stickles to my Mulberry Flowers. I used Martha Stewart butterfly punch and some Bo Bunny Buttons. Of course hand stitching and some pretty pink Pearls
My Magnolia Tilda was colored with Copics and I added Stickles to her wing, flowers, and socks.  Are you getting the feeling I like Stickles, lol.

There is still time to join us in our Beary Sweet Challenge.

~Patricia~

3 comments:

Bastelfalter said...

Wow, eine sehr, sehr schöne Karte. Gefällt mir super gut.
Viele Grüße
Susanne, der Bastelfalter

Carisa said...

so cute - your coloring is gorgeous and i love the flowers.

Elise said...

Patricia!!! This is soooo lovely! You've colored Tilda BEAUTIFULLY and oh those flowers ... ahhhh DIVINE!!! :) I love this!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Related Posts with Thumbnails