Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Heart Full of Hugs

Hello!  Hope you are all having a great Wednesday!  As you already know from the lovely Susan, this week, we are using the colors Pink, Yellow and Brown!  I love it!!!

I decided to made a gatefold card, and halfway through it, I'm deciding to do extra things to it, and *ahem*, I'm still not completely done with it!  lol!!!  But, I've enjoyed doing this tremendously, since I've not done a gatefold card in a long long time!  :)

And I decided to use an Easter Magnolia stamp ... which in my opinion, can be used for almost anything at all!  Tilda looks like she's thoroughly enjoying her company with this little baby lamb, and I think it can be interpreted in any way you'd like.  For me ... a sign of friendship and hugs!!  :)  Don't you hold a friendship with both hands and treasure it dearly?!  Yes, you most certainly do .. just like Tilda is holding her little dear friend here!  :)




Yes, going through making this card, I thought "Hey, why not put a couple of portraits of Tilda's on the inside tags?"  lol!  I had a lot of fun making this!

Okay, now if you're wondering why I have each link on a separate line ... it's because Blogger won't allow me to do more than one link per line.  lol!  hmmm....

The Fun Stuff:
Image:  Magnolia's
Papers:  Basic Grey
Medium:  Prisma Colored Pencils
Other:  Spellbinders

Hope you have a FANTASTIC Wednesday and don't forget to stop by the rest of the week to check out my fellow DT's inspiration here!

Hugs,
Elise

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails