Thursday, May 5, 2011

Vintage Style ...

Hello all and welcome to my project for this week here at The Beary Scrap Challenge Blog.  We're working with a sketch this week and next and you can find all the details on #25 HERE!


I love this sketch ... so many pretty layers and lots of opportunity to add bits and bobs of lovely treasures!  My papers are all from the Prima Annalee 6" x 6" paper pack - {swoon}!  I began with a tag that I stamped a button card image on and then decorated it with real buttons and Prima Mini Roses - Coral Fushia Pink ... sweet!


I added some tea-stained twill tape, Cameo Beige Shabby Vintage Seam Binding, a couple of sewing pins, a painted dress form chipboard piece and a beautiful Prima Trellis Rose Fontaine flower!  A few bits of vintage lace I picked up at an antique show last weekend, some baker's twine and a rusty jingle bell finish off this handmade from the heart treasure!



I hope you can give this fun sketch a try ... you have until May 14th!  Until next Thursday, thanks for peeking in today and have a wonderful stampy day!!

Hugs, Debbie
xoxoxo

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Sew lovely Debbie! The seam binding is awesome! What a great take on the sketch. :):)Jamie

Related Posts with Thumbnails