Yesterday we launched our newest Beary Sweet Challenge with a theme of "Nature". I've pulled a few flowers and the butterfly came along - how much more nature can one get? The embossed area in the center is for a photo that slides right in the top.
This is part of a set for a friend to give to a bride and her mother. You can see the first "card frame" on last week's post HERE. By the way, if you saw it last week in it's not-quite-finished stage, check it out now. It's finished and so much better! *grin*
- Paper - Prima 6x6 pack - Fairy Flora
- Medium - Ranger Distress Ink in Walnut Stain; Stickles Star Dust
- Embellishments - 10mm white mulberry rose and other mulberry flowers from my stash; MME Laundry Line "My Boy" blue crochet ribbon; The butterfly and blue roses are cut from a Prima Vine; Kaisercraft Pearls; lace from stash
- Adhesives - Scor-Tape in 1/4" and 1/8"; 3D Dots in 1/16" and 1/8"
- Tools - Scor-Pal; Ranger Ink Blending Tool
Thanks for stopping in today. There are 2 weeks to enter your Nature-inspired project in our challenge - you could win a $20 gift voucher from The Beary Scrap!
See you there!