Thursday, May 12, 2011

Celebrate ...

Hello all and welcome to The Beary Scrap Challenge Blog!  Today I am sharing another fun card with our current sketch challenge and the Design Team was additionally asked to use embossing on our inspiration cards the week ... I love to emboss paper!!


These fun 6" x 6" papers are from My Mind's Eye - Fine and Dandy Collection.  They are so bright and cheery ... they just make me 'happy'!!!  I used a couple of Kaisercraft pink rhinestones on the sentiment tag to add a bit of bling and sparkle!


The delicious turquoise paper flower is from Prima - Trellis Roses Fontaine.


You have until May 14th to give this fun sketch a try ... I cannot wait to see what you'll create :)

Thanks for peeking in today -- have a wonderful stampy day!

Hugs,

Debbie
xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails