Saturday, May 14, 2011

Happy Day





The weekend! Whew. What a sigh of relief. I have been sick this week and still have had to go to work on top of mommy duties. Please forgive me if this blog post is shorter than usual. Also, I should mention that I made this layout, took pictures, and wrote up the blog post before I realized that I totally forgot about the additional challenge this week of embossing. Oh my! I'm so sorry! Can I just blame it on my foggy sick-brain?

Anyhow, I used My Mind's Eye Fine and Dandy on this layout about visiting with my daughter's great grandma. This line is so so cute! I used the True Blue and Tickled Pink Chipboard for the loop de loop, the title, the stars, and the sun/flower, the Tickled Pink Banner Stickers, and True Blue Patterned Papers.





Additional Supplies Used:


Thanks for looking! I do hope that you will be able to join us in this sketch challenge. Just remember to have your project uploaded by tonight, May 14th, at 11:59 EST!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails