Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Mother's Day Card Sketch Challenge

Ready for a fun Sketch from The Beary Scrap?
Well we have a good one for you on this challenge.
This is my Mother's Day Card and if could send it to Heaven this is where this card would be going.
I colored up my Simply Sassy Stamp Artistic Goddess with Copics and added Stickles to her headband and glasses. I cut my mats out with Spellbinders and added Colorbox Ink and Stickles. My paper is from Echo Park For The Record. I used some felt lace and ribbon from my stash as well as my Mulberry Flowers that yes were white and I airbrushed them with Copics to match my colors of my Simply Sassy Image.

That was so much fun to do and I think I will be doing this again. I added 4 black Pearls in the corners.
Now lets see what you can do with this sketch.

Enter your card ---HERE---
Thanks for looking.
~Patricia~

2 comments:

Sheri said...

OH MY! Thanks for the TOP 3! I posted my badge and will be checking out your other challenges!

Jamie said...

This is so cute, I just love the purple and yellow together. Great job Patricia!

Hugs! Jamie

Related Posts with Thumbnails