Saturday, April 17, 2010

A video tutorial from Gini


I don't know about you, but I sure am glad that the weekend is here! And since it's Saturday, it's my turn to post my Things with Wings project for The Beary Scrap. I think the entire design team was inspired by butterflies this week. All of the DT projects have been gorgeous! I chose to make a Gable box decorated in Monarch butterflies. I promised you a tutorial this week - so be prepared for my first video! If you ever doubted that I was a Southern girl, you won't after you watch my video! I will be showing you some techniques, using Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, that I used while making my box. (For the template for the Gable box, please go to the Dutch Dare Challenge Blog - they have a link, as well as another week to enter their challenge.)




There are so many cool things that you can do with Glimmer Mist and we would love to see your favorite techniques. Next week promises to be another fun week at The Beary Scrap, so please come back and visit us!

Recipe:
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist: Black gold, Tiger Lily, Daffodil, Spring Mint
Assorted Tattered Angels Glimmer screens
Martha Stewart punches - Classic butterfly, Large Monarch butterfly
Bazzill paper, Kaiser pearls

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gini, this is brilliant! Thank you so much for sharing with us.

HUGS,
Kimm

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Gini, you've really inspired me to get out of my Glimmer Mist "box". :) Thanks!

Cheers,
Susan

Jamie said...

Gini, I loved your project and your accent too! I have got to get some more colors of Glimmer Mist, I am so excited to start spraying it on everything! Great job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails