Thursday, June 2, 2011

Fleurs ...

Hello all and welcome to this week's edition of The Beary Scrap Challenge - #27 is a sketch this time!


 This one was fun ... lots of yummy layers!


I began my design with some delicious, soft and shabby patterned papers from Prima's Annalee and Botanical lines.   The stamps I used are from My Mind's Eye - Natural "Strength" and Sundress "Bloom".


I adore adding flowers and blooms to my designs, so this little nosegay of sweetness make me smile!  It's a pretty little bouquet filled with Prima Roses in Lemon Cream and Turquoise along with some sweet  White Mulberry Paper Roses.  I finished this little beauty off with a couple Snow Pearls and Light Blue Rhinestones ... both from Kaisercraft!


And here is the pretty little finished card ... so soft and sweet!
Thanks for peeking in today!  I'll be back next Thursday with another inspiration card for you!!

Until then, happy stamping!

Debbie
xoxoxoxoxo


5 comments:

Patricia Mae said...

That came out so pretty and I love the flowers and lace. Great take on the sketch.
~Patricia

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Ooh - gorgeous Debbie! I love the color combination and softness of it all. Yum!

Cheers,
Susan

Jamie said...

Double ooh! I really love the colors, very nice!

Jamie

Anonymous said...

Debbie, this is fabulous! Beautiful colors make this so eye catching.

Hugs
Kimm

Unknown said...

Debbie, this turned out just lovely - What a great color combination!

hugs,
Gini

Related Posts with Thumbnails