|Click for a bigger, better view!|
The tag is cut using the Tim Holtz Tag & Bookplate die. I used the Madison Avenue Dress Shop Glitter paper. Ages ago I cut out the dress form from this paper but never used the rest of it. Luckily I cut close enough to the form that I was able to use the sewing machine image as a design element on this tag, weeks later. Yay for pack rats!
- Paper - My Mind's Eye Madison Avenue: "Pretty" Dress Shop Glitter; "Cherish" Pintuck on the back; dress form and faux thread spool are cut from Madison Ave's "Girlfriends" Lovely Glittered Paper
- Medium - Ranger Distress Ink's Vintage Photo layered over Spun Sugar in the edges, and Spun Sugar on the flower layers; Glimmer Mist
- Embellishments - My Mind's Eye Madison Avenue: "Happily Ever After" Trim on the thread spool and rhinestone buttons Kaisercraft Pearls in Latte; Baby Pink Seam Binding on the corseting, and both Baby Pink and Ivory as the tag's hanger; lace, eyelets and needle charm from stash
- Tools - Tim Holtz Alterations Sizzix dies: Tattered Florals and Tag & Bookplate
- Adhesives - 1/4" Scor-Tape; 1/8" 3D Dots; Fabri-Tac