Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Last Day for our Anything Goes Challenge!


Hi, it's Gini and I just wanted to remind you that today is the final day for the Beary Scrap's Anything Goes challenge. If you haven't gotten an entry in, you better do it!

I tried something different today. I made a blackboard/clipboard using Pink Paislee's Queen Bee paper. I spray painted my clipboard using chalkboard paint from the hardware store. I stamped a bee from the Queen Bee clear impressions stamp set using white ink onto the board. I love having matching stamp sets to go with a paper line! The flower is made from felt punched from a scalloped circle punch, and then just sewn together. The leaves beneath the flower were cut with my Cricut using the Botanicals cartridge. I still wanted a little more pizzaz to my project, so I added lace (colored with Apple Glimmer mist), velvet ribbon and a Pink Paislee brad with the back snipped off to the blackboard.

Hope you enjoyed looking! Be sure to check back tomorrow to see our new challenge!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails