Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Anything Goes For Our New Challenge

Please scroll down for our Beary Sweet Challenge #13 winners!



Who doesn't love a challenge where
Anything Goes
for our new challenge at The Beary Scrap. Don't you just love a challenge that you have the freedom to do your own thing? This challenge allowed me to use some really pretty paper from My Mind's Eye from the Holly Jolly line. That paper has to be some of the prettiest paper so far I have seen this season. Thank you Susan for your card this week showing me how to show of the designer paper. 
I used one of the new Magnolia Stamps that you can get on pre-order from The Beary Scrap Store Jolly Tilda and I have her sitting on the Armchair. The chair and Tilda are both pop dotted to make her more 3D.

I also used Vintage Christmas Flower Soft and added red glitter while it was still wet. I really wish the picture showed that because it's really pretty with the red glitter. I added some buttons I picked up at Walmart. I colored Tilda with Copics and added Diamond Dust to the white parts of her hat. I also added Stickles to the letters by the armchair and to the outline of the Christmas Ornament on the designer paper. My Tis the Season is from the matching Accessory Sheet from MME.
Thanks so much for looking and remember to enter our
Anything Goes Challenge ---HERE---
~Patricia~

3 comments:

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Very nice, Patricia! I forgot to mention that I really LOVE what you did with the Flower Soft. It's a neat effect and I can totally use it with my vintage-y Christmas cards.

(Thanks for the mention... ::blush:: ... I'm glad to help!)

Cheers,
Susan

Sassy Scrapper said...

Gorgeous card Love!

sue said...

Patricia, this is such a gorgeous card! That image is so cute! Hope I have linked correctly.
Cheers, Sue

Related Posts with Thumbnails