Friday, February 12, 2010

Welcome Susan, our Design Team Coordinator

It's time to introduce you to our amazing team of deisgners!  First up is our Illustrious Design Team Coordinator Susan Killam.  Susan has been doing an outstanding job organizing this new adventure for all of us at The Beary Scrap.  Thanks a bunch Susan!  HUGS to you... REALLY BIG BEAR HUGS!

************************************************* 

Hello! I'm Susan, from Killam Creative. I also answer to Honey, Sweetie, and Mommydog. My husband -Matthew- and I have been married 12 excellent years. We have a 6-year-old Blue Doberman Pinscher named Finnegan. He is absolutely the sweetest dog in the world! We adopted him from a Doberman Rescue two years ago. At the adoption event, he picked Matthew out of all the potential adopters, and the decision was made!

I am a hobby photographer, paper artist and -soon!- a wire-based jewelry maker specializing in chainmaille weaves. As a photographer, I try to capture the natural world around me, especially the really small parts.

My paper goods include 3D art cards and scrapbook layouts. I started out making cards for family and friends about 5 years ago. I can honestly say I only decided to take it seriously in 2009, and I've had a creative explosion of sorts. It's been a great ride so far!

*************************************************

Susan also designs for Sassy Studios, a really cute digital stamp company.  You can check out Sassy Designs Studio by clicking HERE.

Be sure to swing on over to Susan's Blog HERE to learn more about her and her work and seen the amazing things that she has created.


Kimm



2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elise said...

Wahooo! Congratulations Susan!!! You're totally awesome!!! This looks like such a wonderful adventure and will be a fun place to visit! Yayyy!
much luv to you sweets!
Elise

Related Posts with Thumbnails