Monday, February 15, 2010

Say Hello to Gini!

I'd like to introduce you to our next Beary Scrappy Gal.  Warm HUGS and a BIG HELLO to Gini!  Gini has a unique style that you are sure to fall in love with.  She loves Copic Markers, and I just LOVE her distressing techniques.  Gini also designs for Sassy Designs Studio.  You can click on her image in the left sidebar to visit her blog.  Here is a brief bio submitted by our Gal Gini....

*************************************************

I have always loved making things with my hands and have tried many forms of artwork. I have taught and lectured about beadwork all over the country and still enjoy beading. More recently, I have been spending my free time with scrapbooking and cardmaking. I am completely hooked on copics and find myself coloring daily. I am lucky to be married to the love of my life, who always encourages all of my crafty pursuits.


 

*************************************************

Keep checking back as we continue with our Design Team Introductions.

Have a "Beary Scrappy" Day!

HUGS!
Kimm

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails